Silica (0-0-5-10 Si)

Silica is a highly concentrated disease resistant formulation of Potassium Silicate and Humic Acid. Silica 0-0-5 significantly increases ball speed. Silica hardens, coats and protects the leaf blade while humic acid increases C.E.C, carbon & organics in the soil and acts as a natural chelate to help release previously unavailable nutrients to the plant.


The ingredients in Silica 0-0-5 are 100% water soluble and manufactured using an ORGANIC (sugar) based chelating agent . It is immediately available to the plant (via Foliar application) therefore making this product extremely efficient for the plant to pick up in situations where a rapid response is desired. Results are often evident one to two days after application. Silica 0-0-5 contains no EDTA chelates.


Application Instructions
Application Rate Per 1000sq. ft. Frequency
All types of warm and cool season grasses 3 – 9 ounces Apply every 14-21 days
House Plants & Gardens (Foliar spray) 1 Tablespoon per quart of water (Apply a light mist to leaves until point of runoff) Apply as needed
To ensure compatibility with foreign products, a jar compatibility test is recommended. Always fill tank with water first, then add product while tank is circulating. NEVER MIX CONCENTRATES DIRECTLY TOGETHER
Guaranteed Analysis:
Nitrogen …………… 0.00%
Phosphate (P205)…….. 0.00%
Potash(K20)…………. 5.00%
SilicicAcid…………. 10.00% 

Non-Plant Food Ingredients:
Humic Acid………….. 10.00%

Derived From:
Potassium Silicate, Leonardite Shale

Benefits of Use:
Increase wear tolerance
Upright growth
Immediately Available to the plant

Problem Condition:
Low turf vigor

Physical Properties:
Weight per gallon…… 9.4 lbs.
Ph………………… 11.5 

Appearance and Odor:
Clear liquid.

Store between 41°F and 77°F, do not expose to direct sunlight for long periods of time. AVOID FREEZING!

Container Size:
2.5, 30, 55, 275 gal.

Disclaimer: It is not recommended to use this product with fungicides and pesticides, it’s the users responsibility to conduct all trial test.

Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. If on skin wash with soap and water. If in eyes, rinse repeatedly with water.