Slip-Resistant Golf Course Matting
Golf Course Walkway & Bridge Mats
These unique vinyl loop mats are designed to grip under a player’s golf cleats to provide added slip-resistance, even when wet. PEM High Traffic Matting is designed for outdoor walkways, bridges and steps on the course due to its enhanced durability, while our Lightweight Matting is an ideal wet area matting solution for locker rooms and clubhouses.
Functionality & Durability
Designed specifically for outdoor applications on golf courses, PEM High Traffic Matting features a soft plastic construction and unique porous, vinyl loop mat design that reduces slippage even when wet.
- Constructed of 3/8″ thick soft plastic durable enough to withstand cart traffic
- Reduces golf ball bounce UV stable and resistant to extreme temperatures
- Porous construction allows moisture to flow through eliminating standing surface water
- Ideal wet area matting solution for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Permeable design encourages evaporation beneath the golf course mat reducing algae growth
- Antimicrobial formula further guards against the growth of mildew, fungi, and bacteria.
PEM Surface Creations understands that maintaining a beautiful and natural appearance is critical to many golf course operators. In addition to its inherent abilities to eliminate puddling and resist mold, mildew and algae growth, it is available an array of colors to match existing structures.
- Does not absorb and hold water
- Resistant to wind uplift
Easy to Install & Maintain
- Cleans easily with sweeping or wash down
- Trims easily with razor knife for custom fitting on all areas
- Lightweight for easy handling
PEM High Traffic Matting:
Designed for steps, bridges, paths and walkways, its unique vinyl loop mat design provides additional traction, even while wet. Exceptional durability allows it to stand up against golf carts and heavy foot traffic.
All High Traffic Matting rolls are stocked in all six colors – Blue, Black, Sandstone, Chocolate Brown and Hunter Green